2012년 6월 10일 일요일

A few semesters ago, I took "Multimedia" with Professor Curtis Porter.

Some ideas of multimedia applications were presented in class.  Here is one of the ideas I used with my students.

The website is http://www.glogster.com/

This is a website where students can make multimedia posters.  They can add text, pictures, videos, music, etc.  I have done this with my students as an assignment.

The great thing about this site is that it is only in English.  Without formal explaination, I asked the students what I wanted, gave them the site, and do the best they can. 

I collected all the posters and put them up on my bulletin board at school.

Here are a few examples:




Try it out.  After the students finish their assignment, they feel a great sense of accomplishments, especially because everything is in English.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기